Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My first few sugar daddy experiences..

How it all started... My favourite show is The Real Housewives of Orange County.. I dont watch television much but for this show i always make time.. I just always loved the glamourous lifestyle and I think that every girl deserves it! So I decided to try Sugardaddie.com, its free to join but to send and recieve messages you have to pay monthly for a membership. I put up some photos not that great and got many men starting to email me (which i couldnt read because i didnt yet pay) So i thought it would be a good investment and that i would try. I met up with a few different guys on there..
Guy #1 Lets call him H, he was a dentist. We would meet up dinners and i would bring my friend(she lived with me at the time) I was new to the whole sugar daddy thing so he decided to take care of both of us.. It was fun while it lasted. He had a good sense of humour, did not act his age (more of a younger spirit) and would take us to buy a few things when we met up, mostly makeup, rock and Republic jeans and for my birthday he bought me a Juicy coat! He never asked for any sexual favours (I am not complaining! ) and invited us over to his home which was HUGE and gave us a bit of cash.. until one night my friend got drunk and robbed him for alost 1000$ So we couldnt really hang out with him anymore. Its alright though because I had to move provinces anyways

Guy #2 This one i met on CL surprisngly! After things got messed up with H, I needed a new sugar daddy and this one for myself! So i made an ad on craigslist stating i was looking for a sugar daddy to help me out:) Got some weird replies and weird offers but one struck my eye. He asked me to come meet him at a hotel lobby downtown for dinner so i aggreed. We met up, he wasnt bad looking but he was kind of weird (you could tell he was a bit of a nerd growing up) He explained to me that he was from the US and here for business.. I was fine with that.. Long story short he took me shopping (spent about 8 or 900) and told me we would keep in contact as he was going back to his state in the US (PA)I moved to my current province (Toronto) and Guy #2 would send me money weekly about 900$ he was very generous and it went on for a few months, i was surprised because i didnt even have to see him, he was in the US and i was in Canada.. Anyways we stopped talking because he wanted me to move to PA i refused and he met another sugar baby in his state.

No comments:

Post a Comment